Terms of service
Daring Darling guarantees the highest level of confidentiality at all times. We do not pass or sell client information on to any third parties. We respect our relationships and the campaigns we get brought into, so are happy to sign a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement if required.
- Consultations and quotations are free and carried out in person or via phone, Skype or email. Consultations are up to one hour.
- For all work, time frames and deliverables will be negotiated with the client before acceptance of work.
- Daring Darling does not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client.
- All work carried out will be proof-read, however final proof reading of work lies with the client.
- Daring Darling retains the right to refuse work which we feel is not in line with our values, or could not be completed within a reasonable timeframe. We can always recommend other freelancers.
- Under no circumstances will Daring Darling be liable to the client for any loss or damage including and without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage that may arise from the service or work provided.
- Unless otherwise stated, the services (not including design and photography) of Daring Darling will be charged at an agreed rate of $59 p/h NZD and will be billed in 15 minute increments, with a minimum charge of 15 minutes.
- Invoices will be issued on the 1st of each month via email to the client, and payment is due 14 days from the date of invoice (unless agreed otherwise).
- For larger projects (like website builds), a 50% upfront deposit before any work is undertaken will be required.
- Any additional costs incurred (e.g. Any printing or courier costs, domain or hosting) will be charged separately to our hourly rate and packages.
- Payments are to be made via bank transfer to the nominated bank account (or via PayPal for clients based outside of New Zealand).
- Overdue invoices may result in interest being charged at the rate of 5% of the total outstanding monthly amount.
- In the event of a contract being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.